Thursday, January 21, 2016

Multi-tasking--all the cool kids are doing it.

One of the first things I did when I reached a certain income level was take myself over to the Apple store and buy myself a MacBook Pro.  Best. Decision. Ever.  Yes, my husband about died (not about the price tag, more about the fact that I went over to the dark side.)  But seriously, it has taken things to a new level for me.  Like my ability to get work done WHILE I cook dinner.  The ability I have to get work done in airports, hotel rooms, on the beach (if I'm careful with the sand), while camping, in the car waiting for kids after school...the list goes on and on.  I do believe between a laptop and a Smart phone, I've got the whole world in my hands when it comes to running a business and being a full-time parent!!    Technology is where it's at, peeps!!  So whether you are a PC or a Mac...it's a good investment in your business to be able to be mobile! (And bonus!!  Tax write off!!)

2 comments:

  1. I was a PC girl for so long, but I went with a 13" MacBookPro with Retina display in May and freaking *love* it, for all the reasons you mentioned :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was a PC girl for so long, but I went with a 13" MacBookPro with Retina display in May and freaking *love* it, for all the reasons you mentioned :-).

    ReplyDelete